The application process for the Focus comic Art internship Program is open.
Focus comic are looking for autistic kids between 6-14 years old to apply for an art internship opportunity with us, so we can help develop their artistic skills, teach them about comic creation and help them get published through Focus comic.
The art internship program is free for the interns. Remote coaching will be provided by certified art teacher Douglas Hebert and comic creator Yvonne Wan. Yvonne Wan and Douglas Hebert are both award winning artists. The duration of the internship program and the scheduling of the class will reflect the availability of the selected interns and the work schedules we have planned for the books publication.
If you/your child would like to apply for the free Focus comic art internship program, please email us with the following information:
- Students Name
- Students Age
- Students City/State/Country
- Parents Name
- Parents Telephone Number
- Parents email address
- 1 photograph/scan of the students art (preferably a sketch of Focus the autistic super hero)
- What the student thinks of Focus the autistic super hero?
- What the student thinks of Focus comic?
- Please label the subject title on the email: Focus comic Internship application
Please send your application before May 20th to: [email protected]cuscomic.com
We will be in touch once we start shortlisting our candidates. Thanks.